Buying beans can be expensive, yes, but only if you’re one of those who believe that we just don’t get great coffee in India. Or perhaps you just haven’t been able to find any good Indian beans. That’s where we come in – we traveled around the countryside, from Nepal to the hidden hills of Kodagu and Kodi, and found a treasure trove of awesome Indian coffee beans; we met a bunch of brilliant people who grow this coffee and are building a community that supports indigenous and socially conscious farming practices. And what we found has left us wide-eyed in wonder (and it’s not just because of all the coffee we drank!)
Ever heard of single-estate coffee? That means beans from a single farm – no mingling, no mucking with the taste. A little snobbish, yes, but hey – you’re reading about buying coffee beans on the Internet, so there must be a bit of the gourmand in you, too! Well, anyway – we’ve found two wholesome Single Estate Coffees of a drinkable age so far, and trust us – it’s the only way to enjoy the rich, complex flavours of real coffee.
Mission, Values, and Good Taste:
Here’s what we want to do:
- We want to promote and sell Indian coffee because we think it’s great.
- We want to make sure we have the best standards of quality, using the most cost-effective methods possible to distribute the best coffee from single farm owners in India across the country.
Here’s what we see in the coffee dregs in our cup:
- Great coffee for everyone!
- Once everyone is wide awake, we can try and be responsible citizens who help make a difference by helping to build and support sustainable farming communities.
- People realising that there’s an Upside to being Indian – especially if you love coffee!
We’ll employ free trade practices, source coffee directly from the farmer, sell it straight to you over the Internet, and thereby slip the blushing bean away from the grasp of the exporter. You just sit back, relax, and enjoy the brew while we do all the hard work, ok?
Tired of reading all this? How about a cup of refreshing Indian coffee?
Our Office address:
Shop No.4, Ganga Jamuna apartments, off yaari road, yagna nagar, versova, andheri west - 400061